Types of contraceptives

Hello mummies, im currently 30wks pregnant with my 4th child and i have 3 children under 7yrs. I went thru 3 caesarean and coming the 4th time. So doc suggests me to get the contraception. I mean this will be my last pregnancy cos doc said the risk will be higher each time i get pregnant cos they will cut the same place also i have enough hahaha. So I ask for my husband opinion he said just take the pill but im the kind of person who tends to forget to eat medication. So as time goes by I'll just ditch whatever medication I'll need to eat. But is it okay if i forget to eat and just eat the next day or i must diligently eat everyday? I've heard about other ways, but i also heard the side effects and all. So mummies help me, with my pregnancy brain i really cant think of what i should get or no need to get at all.. #pleasehelp #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm planning to do tubal ligation after my 2nd is born next month coz I don't want to experience the hassle & side effects of taking pills/injections/patches. Same as u, I tend to forget taking daily meds & having 2 children is enough for us so I find that tubal ligation will be the best for me 😅

Contraceptive must eat daily. If you miss one day is ok. But if keep missing then got change of pregnancy. Talk to your doctor about other options?