Addicted to electronic devices

Hi mummies, i have a 3yo toddler who is very addicted to electronics devices like ipad to watch cartoon. Go out also ask to use my phone to watch if not she will make whole lot of noise and throw tantrums in the public if i dont give. How do i change this ? And cut this addiction?? Many ppl has been telling me to try cut of her watching hrs etc i did. But she cant , if i keep all this she will start throwing tantrums and cry murder which makes me feel very helpless dk what to do…. I truly regret to even let her use all this from young. #pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

My girl was so into screen time too.. her mood really bad then like always so easily angry and not happy! I really tried my best to make her occupied like draw, paint, read books, do some activities with her… so tat she wont ask for screen time! I think u try to engage more activities with ur girl tat means u also like draw, paint with her and such.. if u let her do it alone it will be boring and for sure she rather watch her tv/device.. needs parents involvement if u really want to try to lessen her screen time! Engage with her more If she throw tantrum just let it be, just be beside her and dont give in.. u have to be strong in this case if u really want her change…. Cos she knows she just cry loudly or cry mummy will give in.. when shes done crying explain to her then start to do some activities with her.. Hope it will help in some ways.. i know the struggle when they throw tantrums especially at public places..

Read more