First Pregnancy, Recommendations for gynecologist in Singapore

Hello Mommies, Hope everyone are doing good. Currently I'm 7 weeks pregnant and haven't gone through any scan till now. Can anyone please suggest gynecologist as I'm new to Singapore and this is my first pregnancy. Heard many options/opinions on polyclinic and private gynes in SG. Completely nervous and unable to select gyneo based on Google reviews as there are many good gyneos in SG. Anyone please suggest gynecologist in Singapore as I stay in Tampines. Thanks in advance #pleasehelp #firstbaby #plsadvice

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yup I went to Dr Wong too! Afternoon slots can be quite packed with latecomers and existing appointments tho. But he is experienced and good. Tho I might switch to kkh after first trimester 😂😂

2y ago

I didn't go the private route. If you wanna choose its private rate.. Which isnt much different from the private gynae. 😅 I might be wrong! Perhaps ask the other mummies.

For Tampines, one of the pop gynae is Dr Wong Heng Fok (TMC). Didn’t see him before but read a lot of good reviews about him. My gynae was Dr Adrian Woodworth

2y ago

Thank you for guidance. Will book and appointment next week with Dr.Wong Heng Fok😊

I prefer a female gynae so mine is Dr Pamela from TMC. Going to her for my 2nd pregnancy as well

Up for TMC!