Anxiety of giving birth

Hi mommies 💛 im 37 weeks pregnant , also first time mother and gg into the labour room soon , i cant sleep well these few days , overthinking + anxiety .. scared of giving birth i dont know how to calm my self , especially my biggest trauma is when the doctor have to put their finger inside our v .. to check cm .. its feel burning sensation n i couldnt take it .. also my nurse asked me if i want to get admitted on 21 february to induce or not , but i scared cos of they insert the tablet . Should i wait for contractions to begin ?? Any advice for anxiety first time mother like me especially when inside the labour room to give birth ..#pleasehelp #anxiety #phobia #First_Baby

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If baby’s size is okay, fluid enough and everything is okay, I would wait till baby comes naturally. Best advise is don’t overthink, don’t scare yourself. Don’t hear or listen to other people’s birth stories, don’t look it up on the net, every birth process is different. I stressed myself out by overthinking too because my friends around me all described their process as super painful. Hence I was afraid that what if the process hurts, etc etc.. turns out my delivery was painless. I’m not lying just to console you, with the help of pain reliefs, it will be fine. Congratulations and have a smooth delivery! ☺️

Read more
3mo ago

Yes my size at 37 weeks is 2.5KG , fluid is enough too! I think better wait for baby comes naturally rather than i have to bare with the pain if induce . Thankyou so muchhh siss ❤️❤️🙏 u make me feel better now , i appreacite ur advice . Will try to think positive 🙏

I waited till baby wanted to come and even scheduled elective c sect on EDD if baby didnt want to come out earlier but I had contractions at 39 weeks and eventually gave birth to my baby via c sect as I couldnt dilate enough to give birth but I was suffering from the contraction pains...