Crying and feeding non stop.

Hi Mommies, I just given birth 6 days ago and a first time mom. During the evening my baby cries ALOT. Even after feeding and change of diapers he still cries. He would open his mouth and look like as if he is hungry even after i just breastfeed him for 20mins. He would also cry the moment we place him in his cot. He seems so fussy and not comfortable at night but he sleeps well (we will wake him up after 3.5hrs to feed) during the day. Any advice why baby cries, dont sleep and fuss alot at night?#pleasehelp #advicepls #1stimemom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ahhh mine too. Fuss a lot in air con room. But when placed at living room with just low-speed fan, sleeps like a baby, literally. Has difficulties burping so he most likely has colic too. His stomach is hard to touch, sometimes I’ll give a tummy massage but he cries a lot when I’m giving him one or when he’s not wearing any clothes. Loves to be carried, grunts a lot too. Impatient when hungry, can’t wait to find my nips if I get him to latch on. If he does, he’s like a marathon runner and it feels like my nips are about to fall off (😖). Day time he sleeps peacefully, wakes up every 2hrs for FM and 1.5hrs for EBM. Latches as and when. You can try tummy massage on your baby. Can also try add Ridwind into his milk. My firstborn was a colicky baby too. It was tiring but it’ll pass. My 2nd born is 2 weeks old.

Read more