Pre labor signs and symptoms

Hi mommies! It’s almost time for me! Just wanna ask what are some of your signs and symptoms of labor, if any, leading up to your delivery date? It could be small signs days before as well! So that I can look out for. Hehe. Excited yet nervous! #firsttimemom #pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Works differently for everyone, also a FTM, I had no symptoms at all. Waterbag didn’t break, mucus plug didn’t come out, baby was overdue. Most common symptoms to look out for are water bag breaking followed by frequent contractions (too intense and frequent) Some will experience frequent diarrhoea as well. Usually after waterbag break, still got time to shower & have a meal first before making your way down unless your baby super kanchiong kind.

Read more
9mo ago

Anything you crave for. I personally had home cooked meals, yoghurts and glutinous rice balls before I went in. Whatever it is, eat before you go in else you won’t have the chance to eat. I was starving the whole time cause I had my dinner too early at 8+ while I only checked in at 11:50pm. Based on friend’s and family’s experience, after waterbag break, they still got time to shower and eat before slowly going in. But, it still depends on how fast you dilate. If you feel that contractions are starting to get more intense and frequent you can make your way down.