Gas Pain, Please Help

Hi momma.. How to cure the gas pain for my baby..he is almost 2mnth.. and its been 1.5 mnth .. he fart often and its hard and painfull. I've tried change the formula milk.. but its wont change anything.. Im desperate mom cz my Breast milk already stop. Please help.. thank you#advicepls #pleasehelp #firsttimemom #gasiness #gaspain

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, It is really hard to see ur baby in pain, been through that is difficult 😣. It can last for weeks as per my paediatrician. My baby’s colic pain last for almost 2 weeks 1. Try probiotics Biogaia 5 drops every morning. 2. Ridwind 0.5ml 3x a day might help too. 3. Yu yee oil after the evening bath. Rub downwards, tummy area. 4. Swaddle ur baby 5. Give him pacifier to make baby comfortable as possible. 6. Burp or carry ur baby prone, help to eliminate gas. The baby need time to grow good bacteria in their tummy. Neither breast milk or formula milk is affecting the pain( although the food u consume can cause colic, but in ur case is not applicable). Hang in there mummy💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Read more
2y ago

hi.. yeah it's hard to see him in pain 😭 anyway, thank you for your advice🙏

Hi! My baby is going through the same as you. Tried gripe water, applied yu yee oil on his stomach, did the bicycle kick massage and also ridwind drops but he still seems to have gas pains. Doctors said it's normal and have to wait it out til they are older and their digestive tract is better.. hang on there!

Read more
2y ago

yeah.. did that too.. but nothing worked😭keep it up momma..💪

Try giving ridwind drops? You might also need to keep changing the fm to trial and error..

2y ago

yeah.. i still keep changing the FM for sometime.. hope can find the most suitable to ease the pain.. thank you for ur advice