Very tired after IFC

My LO of 2months old just started his first day at IFC. Send him at 9.30am and pick up at 5.30pm. He came back and have been sleeping all the time even tho his feeding usually is 2 hourly. He did nap in school and teacher said he was doing well. Should this tiredness be a concern? #firsttimemom #advicepls

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Shouldn't be a concern. They have routine/activities/play time in school therefore baby is still adapting to the changes. My #2 started IFC at 6 months. She has a routine of waking up early, sleep/nap afternoon twice, after 6pm/7pm she will be in bed. Night feeding/wee hrs feeding, sleep and then her usual morning wake up time. As long as they stick to routine shouldnt be an issue. Unless they don't sleep and drag their sleeping time, then that you should be worried

Read more

hello fellow mama, thank you for posting this. my LO is entering IFC soon and i'm very worried (personal anxiety haha) how many feeds did you pack for your LO for the 9-5 duration?

3mo ago

Hi, I pack 4 feed + 1 extra in a disposable milk pack just in case.

From what time to wht time does he usually sleep for after he come back from IFC?

3mo ago

May I ask which centre did u enrol ur infant to?