Help needed if i need 2nd opinion. 8-9 weeks but No heartbeat found by abdo scan & vaginal scan

LMP showing 9 weeks 6 days Gestational age 6 weeks 4 days CRL - 6.9mm Gynae suggested to terminate due to no heartbeat. Any mummy experience this? Do you wait for another 1 to 2 weeks to try for possible heartbeat? Or do you go for another gynae for 2nd opinion? Thank you #pleasehelp #Noheartbeat #miscarriage #AdvisePlease #firsttimemom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My previous pregnancy is like that.. no symptoms, just never develop heart beat..it stop growing after 5weeks size… took around another month plus before I pass the pregnancy tissue out naturally (sitting on toilet bowl), a few days before I was schedule for surgical removal of the pregnancy tissue. As Gynae worried the tissue stay too long will cause infection etc. Is considered as miscarriage. But on the plus, after the next Menstruation, I manage to conceived again! This time round got heart beat! So while it is sad, but just think of it as let nature take it course. Stay strong!

Read more