Is motherhood everything you thought it would be? Share WHY in the Comments below
Voice your Opinion
Yes
No

1618 responses

58 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No, it is more complicated than I thought! But it also gives me more new things to learn and to understand the real responsibilities and more than anything I feel worth it!

I didnt know i can love anyone so deeply and unconditionally... and i also didnt know the meaning of exhaustion until motherhood 😂

when my age is turning 4..i lost my mom.i wish to be a best mom for my childrens now.because i know how its feel without a mom.

TapFluencer

Nope .. I know it will be hard but, extra challenging plus you will always think what's the best & the future of your lo.

Nothing in life has prepared me for it and I am happy that I get to learn and grow with my kids everyday.

VIP Member

My mom loves to tell stories. And I love listening to them. Also to her advices. So I already know what to expect. 😊

I’ve always thought breastfeeding a child was easy. It’s really hardwork and requires a lot of perseverance!!

here Ian trying to share what life is with my baby. but baby is instead teaching me what life is all about.

never thought its easy. having obligation for your children kust to give them good healthy happy life

Motherhood is the biggest joke of my life. A blessing in disguise. I expected it to be easier then i knew.