How do you guys bear the aching of your body during the first trimester?

I'm about 2 months and my body is aching especially my back since my work requires standing for a long time and doing some heavy work at times. How do the rest of you bear the pain without massage? i wanted to go for massage but I've read it's really not recommended unless the mother is 20 Weeks and above. My back and leg is really killing me😭 any suggestions?#1stimemom #pleasehelp #advicepls #firstbaby

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I use Young Living Lavender oil and ask my husband to help me rub it in. Do do a patch test if you are using it for the first time especially during pregnancy. Applying heat pack at my waist area helps before I sleep too. Lastly do some simple stretching as they helps to relieve the back tension. You can dip your feet in warm water to improve blood circulation while easing the aches. Massage your calves every night before sleep. You can try compression socks too. The japanese brand Scholl works for me best so far. Please try the methods with care. Hope it helps! :) By the way, Schonemama allows pre-natal massage from 13 weeks onwards. Not that you cannot go for massage. You just need to go to places where they have experienced people. I frequent Schonemama SingPost since my first child. Maggie (the shop manager) is my advisor and LinLin is my therapist (she is TCM trained). Speak to them or if you are uncomfortable, do feel free to walk away. Dont feel pressure.

Read more

I sit whenever I got the chance.