Can’t swallow Obimin and fish oil

I’m at 12 weeks + and really unable to swallow obimin and fish oil. I tried to dissolve obimin but it’s doesn’t dissolve at all. And when I crush or cut it tastes like rusty metal and makes me puke. I skipped my obimin for 2 days already because I can’t swallow even the crushed pill and end up vomiting. Anyone has any alternative to obimin and fish oil? Can I just take blackmores 1 pill instead of taking fish oil separately and obimin separately? Or is there any gummy recommendation for obimin? #advicepls #firsttimemom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I couldn't take both of it as it caused me diarrhoea 😅 ended up blessing it away and told doc during my next checkup. basically, as long we take care our food intake , we don't need any extra supplements 😅 I'm in my last lap now waiting for baby to pop & all has been well. otherwise, it's up to you to switch supplements. ☺️ take care & have a safe pregnancy journey

Read more

Hi mummy, mind sharing what are you taking in the end? I have difficulty swallowing obimin but not fish oil😵‍💫 hence i havent taken my prenatal vitamin for abt a week!

Hi mummy, there are liquid fish oil at guardian and Watsons that you can take a look. For obimin I try to chew it with sweets to help with the taste.

1y ago

I recently went for my checkup with the doctor and was told that as long as we have a balanced diet, we do not need the extra vitamins.

Try to drink with fruits juice without sugar. Its helps me a lots. Bcs i also will vomit after eat obimin.

Yeap I also took blackmores 1 pill one, don’t always have to take from gynae imo