Friso gold and Friso

I was in Malaysia shopping the other day and notice the Friso 1 is different from Singapore version. Malaysia Friso is called Friso but Singapore version is called Friso GOLD Any parents know what’s the differences?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I dno if my reply would help, but I noticed it too for Similac and Nan. My daughter, when drinking her Similac, had really bad diarrhoea, and my son just refuses to drink his Nan. So we never bought FM from Msia anymore. Their powder is much thicker also, seems very hard to dissolve in water. Recently read about a mom who's son started having watery yellow poop for days because she tried the Msia version. So scary.

Read more
11mo ago

yes, they did.

Its packaging laws by the respective govt.. example Singapore can put the brand Frisolac GOLD regardless of any stage. However Malaysia can only put the word GOLD only from stage 3 onwards. For Singapore they don't allow promotion for stage 1 and 2, while Malaysia don't allow you to do branding or posh words like gold for stage 1 and 2. As they encourage breastfeeding for kids below 1 years old.

Read more