Recommendations for confinement food?

I know, I know. This question comes up a lot. But can you recommend your confinement food and share your experience? #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I ordered trial meals from both Thomson and Tianwei to compare. I personally preferred Tianwei. Don’t know isit because everyone was raving about Thomson food and it was more expensive so my expectation was higher. I would say both are almost comparable in terms of taste wise. And agree with the other reply that Tianwei has fusion food so there will definitely be a variety. I can’t imagine eating solely Chinese food for 1 whole month. And also Tianwei customer service and follow up is also better. You can order their trial meal to try out. Cost for Tianwei is $40 and Thomson is $68.

Read more

I chose tian wei because they have a mix of fusion and traditional Chinese food so hopefully I won’t get tired of the food quickly. Also, their customer service is very good and prompt to respond. Help you settle a lot of things. Can’t imagine if I had to deal with these additional admin apart from a newborn.

Read more

You can look up Ummu Fazwill on IG too. They have a huge range of confinement food and menu is different everyday

maternity angel’s package and food were quite nice. food is good and tasty, portions are generous and healthy.

10mo ago

thanks for sharing 😌 how's the price and menu?

thanks all for sharing. pls keep it coming. 🙏