Can’t lose pregnancy weight!

I gained almost 20kg during my pregnancy and I still have 14kg more to go. I am 7 months pp and I am not losing anymore weight. I am getting depressed thinking about it. Everyone is commenting how big I an now. My mum, aunties, friends. I’m eating healthily and exercising as much as I can. But I am still not losing any weight. Help please. #advicepls #firstbaby

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Breast feeding is the first thing it comes in mind. But I read you didn't start. So may I suggest you try hot yoga? 👉 Please leave a ❤ for my #tapmario photo contest. Thank you very much. https://community.theasianparent.com/booth/1209055?d=android&ct=b&share=true

Read more
TapFluencer

try binding? do more exercise at home. I gained 22kg manage to loose all by 6 month pp. I think mainly because I bf.

3y ago

Ah coz i didnt breastfeed. I didn’t had any supply. I had an emergency csec during the circuit breaker. So I was taking care of my baby alone with my husband. Was really tired most of the time. I only managed to start binding recently as I still feel pain on my incision. So didn’t dare to bind so tight.