Having a lady boss who was single, not married, aged close to 35, and not so understanding.

Hi I am 26 weeks pregnant and so far my pregnancy was alright just that I was annoyed by my boss for not being understanding, and instead of working together, she just requested me to do the work. I understand that I need to listen to her request, but still, there are times when she can help instead of just questioning why. My company Hr approved my 2 days wfh in a week, but I am not sure why I felt that my boss always gave me extra loads or find trouble when I am wfh. She will keep demand on things and chase me for updates. I felt really tired working under her as she would have mood swings even told me she was tipsy and not concentrating well. #justsharingmyexperience #encouragementplease

Having a lady boss who was single, not married, aged close to 35, and not so understanding.GIF
1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Workplace discrimination is real - as much as companies claim that they are not, in reality small gestures and actions matters, and these things are hard to quantify. Many women also faces challenges in promotion because they are going on maternity etc. and most of the time, because it’s hard to prove, going to the authorities won’t work too. It’s such a sad reality! 😭

Read more