12+3 weeks, NT 3.1

My heart sunk… did my FPS last Friday, NT result shows 3.1… still waiting for my blood test 🥲🥲🥲 been crying everyday 🥹 #pleasehelp Do I need to test again? 😞😞😞😞😞 how’s your NT results? #NT

12+3 weeks, NT 3.1
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I had my Oscar and my NT was 3.5mm. However, the ratio was 1:154 which I feel that is not too bad, may I know your ratio? My gynae recommended me to do amniocentesis test which give near 100% to exactly whether if there is something that we need to be concern, so maybe can arrange a amniocentesis test just to make sure ? Based on what I read Oscar test NT result might be scary but don’t worry mummy. I am going to take my amnio test next week. You are not alone! Stay strong 🥰

Read more
2y ago

Oh then is not too bad, don’t worry so much for now :) all the best to you too!

Hi, I posted sometime back as well. My baby NT results was 4.3mm.. the doc suggested for me to go for amniocentesis. I did both Oscar n NIPT.. my NIPT results were low risk.. 3.1 should be fine. I have read that the international level is till 3.5mm.

Just went to the doctor for my Oscar today and she did mentioned that if my NT result at 3 can ask for another test the following week. You can check in with your Gynae and see if that’s feasible ?

Hi, i did NT scan and Harmony test. Still waiting for my NIPT results but my baby NT results was 1.3mm.

2y ago

Cos I wanted to know the baby’s gender 😅 And I didn’t do Oscar so I opt for NIPT NT scan instead.

12W3D Im feeling happy and healthy!

Post reply image