Hair Colouring / Hair Treatment during Pregnancy

My hair is dry like bird nest now. Any organic hair colouring / hair treatment that anyone could recommend?#firsttimemom #firstbaby #haircare

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm sorry to hear about the dryness of your hair. While there are many organic hair coloring and hair treatment options available, it's important to find one that suits your specific hair type and needs. I recommend checking out Recool Hair's website, which offers a wide range of organic hair products and wigs, including curly hair wigs. Their products are made with natural ingredients and can help to restore moisture and nourishment to your hair. It's worth giving them a try to see if their products can help you achieve the healthy and luscious hair you desire. Visit https://www.recoolhair.com/product-category/wigs/curly-hair-wig.html their website.

Read more

Im using Mise en scene Original shampoo, conditioner and serum (Orange) and my hair is smooth and tangled free after washing. Affordable and smells good too!

I’ve tried the phytocolour hair dye at 16 weeks.. it’s natural and ammonia-free..