8th weeks no bump seen :(

Hi all, from the chart, fetus size should be around 1.6mm but I don’t see any bump yet. Some mummies mentioned they can feel heartbeat but not for me as well. Wanted to go in for my second scan but nurse said it’s too early still… I’m still having sore breast and time to time nauseous. Tho I’ve read some miscarriage doesn’t have bleeding or symptoms. I know I’m being paranoid but any advice please? #firsttimemom

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm about 10 weeks now and no visible bump yet. My gynae advised that the baby bump will be more prominent around 20 weeks. So don't worry too much about the bump. Just make sure to go for your scans and check in with your gynae for any concerns that you may have. Your gynae should be able to tell you if your baby is growing on track or not. Regarding the heartbeat, I'm 10 weeks and I have heard my baby's heartbeat during the scans but not when I'm alone (maybe small twitches but I don't even know if it's just muscle spasms on my part). So just focus on getting more rest until your next gynae appointment! Stay safe!

Read more

you're kinda overparanoid and it's not gonna be helpful... albeit I do understand your concern as a first time mum... 8 weeks there's no bump usually showing after 4mths onwards? at 8th weeks is mostly bloatedness and constipated. and u can't feel the heartbeat leh... who ever who mentioned they could feel the heartbeat please identify them... u can only see/hear heartbeat thru ultrasound scan at 8 weeks plus... if you ain't spotting/bleeding should be fine... think positive! Still a long way.

Read more

8 weeks of course no bump esp when you’re a first time mom. Bumps doesn’t show so early, and especially so for first time mothers. I didn’t even show until 20 weeks pregnant for my first pregnancy. Everyone’s body works differently so do not worry.

there wont be bump showing yet especially if you are a first time mom. as for baby movements, we can only feel when its bigger. for missed miscarriages, usually u wont feel nausea at all, dont feel pregnant. and no bleeding.

10 weeks and no bump here too. First pregnancy here. Lost 3kg from loss of appetite too =( The ultrasound should show the baby heart beat so do visit gynae!

Read more

8 weeks is too early for bump…😂 , my bump only came out like when i 5/6 month ( i belong to skinny type )