Nasal congestion in newborn

Hello everyone!! Just wanna have a quick check if any mommies here have tried giving their little one Lactogen 1 formula milk. Any feedbacks on the milk? Bcoz my little bubs seems to have phlegm after having this formula for a couple of days and now she is 20 days old. Still having noisy phlegm. Thought of changing to another formula slowly (any recommendation) bcoz I dont wish her to constipate too if we sudden switch to new formula. Pls help this 1st time mama!! #firsttimemom #advicepls #pleasehelp #firstbaby

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi, I also giving my LO Lactogen 1 formula milk and seems to have the same noisy phlegm. Did ask the doctor at polyclinic, doctor mentioned that if baby having normal urine and poop should be fine. Will be changing to Nan Optipro for my LO soon as I receive feedback that the taste is closer to BM.

1y ago

Thank you for the reply! Just checking you gonna try NAN optipro or the NAN supremepro H.A...? Im not sure whats the difference?

I used NAN Optipro HA for my baby (also given by TMC), no issues for her. However, it may not work on every baby. If you have friends feeding NAN Optipro, try to ask them if they can let you try some first in case baby cannot take it.

1y ago

Oh ya, they are the same thing. Optipro HA renamed to Supremepro HA 😊