FTM at 34weeks. When do you guys felt first sign of labour?

Hello everyone. I’m a FTM at 34weeks now. Today I felt a downwards pressure in my tummy and very very mild pain once in awhile. I have rather high tolerance for pain therefore I can’t tell if it is signs of labour. Does anyone one of you felt similar symptoms? At how many weeks do you guys start having signs of labour before your baby arrives ?? Feeling a little confused right now. #firsttimemom #advicepls #firstbaby

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You might be feeling pain and pressure due to baby turning and making its way down to be engaged thru pelvic and cervix to open. This means weeks to come by baby will be ready to see the world. Most mummies will give birth between 37 weeks to 40 weeks. This depend on dilation, waterbag burst, mucus plus, slight bleeding, etc. So it really depends on your body. You can use contractions app here to record the minutes apart.

Read more
2y ago

Thanks for the insight!! 🙏🏼

i was diligently eating dates(7) for my previous pregnancy, i didnt know i was having contractions(i thought it was just BH) w lower back ache. 6 to 8 hrs later, contraction pain start to get intense. i was abt 6 mins apart before i made my way to hospital. Upon reaching i was at 7cm already. Baby was out exactly on her EDD.

Read more
2y ago

hi, you may google the benefits of eating dates! all the infos are there.