Hip n baby bump pain

Hi everyone, Iam having bad lower hip and baby bump pain these days very frequently.... Iam just in my 34 weeks currently and iam experiencing this kind for the first time... For my elder girl (9YO) I didn't had this kind and for my son (1yr6months) also I didn't had pain... What kinda pain is this... Braxton Hicks contractions or just # pelvic expending pain.... I can't figure out but throughout night n day it comes n goes.... Once taken panadol the pain goes off... Then 4 hours starts back.... Very stressful... Can I go kkh n take a visit or wait till my coming appointment#pleasehelp #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had round ligament pain in my second pregnancy. It was around the lower abdomen area. For me it was worse when I stood or walked so I spent more of the last few weeks of that pregnancy off my feet than my first one. It could be that but I’d play it safe and go in for a check if you don’t have a regular appointment coming soon .

Read more
2y ago

thank you mummy... I too have the same pain when I stand n walk or even sitting I gets the pain which is very bad