32 weeks and feeling moody

As the days past, no doubt that I feel excited to see my baby but at the same time, I feel very worried. Work, changes, care arrangement. So much to think about. It’s all good when the baby isn’t out yet but life is going to change so much! Haven been sleeping very well plus it’s so rainy these days to commute to work. It’s getting tiring physically and mentally. Working mums, any tips on how you ladies cope with the baby’s care once you go back to work? (not wfh) #firsttimemom #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is definitely tiring for working mum esp nearing to EDD. However, we just need to push through and do what we can according to our body needs. Don't force yourself and if you need to take rest then do it. Also during this period of nearing to EDD, I will prepare all the necessary before baby's arrival so that I have an ease of mind. When I am on 4 months ML, I will ensure I will plan carefully of my baby's daily need while I am at work. To which by then we should already know is it gonna be mum/mum in law/helper. Work colleagues should also be flexible with working mum and vice versa. In this way, we can also have ease of mind when we are at work. Having said that, we get job done properly, head home, settle ourselves then we look after our little one. Indeed the pattern can be tiring but end day it is satisfying. This is how I get by through my first pregnancy. Hope it helps and all the best to you ❤

Read more
2y ago

Thanks a lot for the advice!!!