Flip from tummy to back

My baby has been to flip from back to tummy since 4.5mo. However she’s currently 6mo and has not yet been able to flip from tummy to back. Should I be worried? #firstbaby #firsttimemom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Literature review is one of the important components of a UK graduation thesis http://www.dissertation-master.com , usually placed in the second chapter of the main text. The main purpose of this section is to delve deeper into the systematic and logical nature of the research in theory. The writing method of literature review is to logically organize and summarize existing research, and outline the theoretical framework of the article. It is worth noting that literature review is not a simple pile of literature, but rather requires the author to conduct purposeful screening and selection based on their own research questions and plans. To this end, the author needs to clearly identify the current research gap and use it to argue where further research is needed. This is also the contribution of the paper in the field of theoretical construction, which reflects the significance and value of the research from another perspective.

Read more

Nope don’t worry! My baby flipped from tummy to back at 7 months

no don’t worry so much. it’s normal