Can take HL without being warded?

Hi is anyone working as an infant care teacher? I just want to ask how do you work while being pregnant. Im 26 weeks and i have gestational diabetes. Therefore i have to cutdown sugar and i get hungry easily, dietician ask me to snack healthy snacks. But the problem is i can't snacks. At 11am the teachers will start their lunch and every hour each teacher will go. So we have to be with the infants every seconds and also i can't snack infront of them as it is not hygiene and can't bring down my mask. Therefore i get headache easily. I was wondering if i could take HL till i give birth. It is really not easy for me. As alot of people like to stand at the window and look at the infants. I receive a complain before because i was snacking infront of them. #advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have GD too. I’m not in the same line but i can imagine your difficulty. Even in my office job setting, sometimes I happen to have major meetings with the big bosses and it feels rude to be munchy and crunching something in those meetings and my sugar would go haywire if i dont snack. It’s a pain. I’m not sure about HL though

Read more
2y ago

thats why. finger cross when i went for appointment end of the month.