Baby’s movement

At 20week & my baby is not so active. Is it true that baby girl is less active than baby boy? Any ways that i can see baby’s movements easily? #firsttimemom #thankyou

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I'm also expecting a baby girl and started feeling her movements since 19w4d. I realize she's more active at night after my dinner when I lie flat on my bed and I used the kick counter, her highest kicks were 30 in an hour and lowest was 12. There are times when she's super active and times when she's just probably feeling lazy just like me. 🤣 just monitor and don't worry so much!

Read more

Well not at all. As long as you feel the movement every hr, every day baby will be perfectly okay. My first child is girl and actively moving with hard kicks, tossing and turning. She sleeps well in the day when I work. Meanwhile for the second, I am not revealing the gender here but also actively moving though not as aggressive as the elder sister back then.

Read more

I am also 20 weeks. Baby Girl. I find that if i lie flat i can feel her kicks more and there’s timings eg every evening 8pm onwards, mornings, afternoon not so much maybe cos i am sitting at my desk during this timing for work. Also first time mom.