detail mode
Win a Gift Hamper set from Ferns N Petals worth $200
Start Date : 2021-04-18 08:00:00End Date : 2021-05-01 08:00:00

3 Lucky Winners stand a chance to win Mother's Day Gift Hamper sets from Ferns N Petals worth $200

Mother’s love for her child is not only unmatched but rather incomparable to any other form of love. The depth of her affection drives her to make innumerable sacrifices and contributions for her child without giving any second thoughts.

Thus, this Mother’s Day, Ferns N Petals has taken it upon themselves to provide you gift items that will make your Mum feel special!!
They understand the importance of honouring mothers and celebrating motherhood in the right manner.

Participate now and be one of the THREE lucky winners so that your Mother’s Day celebration becomes grand!!

The way is Simple: 

1. Follow @fnp_singapore and @theasianparent on IG

2. Upload a cute picture of you and your Mum and use the hashtag #TAPxFernsNPetals

3. Tell us what would you like to win the most from Ferns N Petals in the answer field below

Enter your details and click participate. That's all :) Contest ends 2 May 2021 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the very best!

Terms and conditions: 

1. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents (or have a Singapore mailing address).
  2. Winner will be chosen by theAsianparent. 
  3. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.
  4. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
  5. The prizes will be shipped to winners.
  6. By redeeming this reward, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and Ferns N Petals, and for TAP and Ferns N Petals and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP and Ferns N Petals products and services and other related TAP and Ferns N Petals products and services respectively.
  7. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.