30 Lucky Winners to each win $20 e-vouchers for Epigram Bookshop's online store and the Huggs-Epigram Coffee Bookshop.
These e-vouchers can be spent both at Epigram Books' online store (www.epigrambookshop.sg) or the Huggs-Epigram Coffee Bookshop (opposite Maxwell Food Centre, 45 Maxwell Road, #01-01, Singapore 069118).
About Epigram Books
Epigram Books is an independent publisher that was started in 2011 to champion Singaporean literature. Since then, Epigram Books has published fiction and non-fiction books, including novels, picture books, memoirs, cookbooks, graphic novels and more.
Some of its books have won awards both in Singapore and internationally, including the graphic novel The Art of Charlie Chan Hock Chye, which won three awards at the prestigious Eisner Award; the middle-grade series The Diary of Amos Lee; and novels such as State of Emergency, which won the Singapore Literature Prize for English Fiction.
Apart from publishing books, the company also initiated the Epigram Books Fiction Prize to reward excellence in creative writing from Southeast Asia. In 2019, Epigram Books collaborated with local coffee chain huggs coffee to open the concept store, Huggs-Epigram Coffee Bookshop, where it sells Singapore books—books written by Singaporeans, or published in Singapore, or written about Singapore—as well as local-style drinks and food.
In 2020, it expanded its online store to offer books from all Singapore publishers. It doesn't get more local than this.
To participate and stand a chance to win, simply:1. Follow Epigram Books on Facebook and/or Instagram
2. In the answer field below, tell us why you would want to win.
That's all :)
Contest ends 27 Sep 2020 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!
Terms and conditions:
- Contest will run from 14 Sep 2020 to 27 Sep 2020.
- In order to join the giveaway, participants' Instagram accounts have to be made public.
- This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents (or have a Singapore mailing address).
- This is an e-voucher that can be redeemed at the online Epigram Bookshop and the Huggs-Epigram Coffee Bookshop.Participants can key in the code to check out online, or flash it to the bookshop staff to redeem it.
- A minimum spend of $100 is required to redeem this voucher.
- The voucher will be valid for a 6 months period starting from 1st October 2020, and expiring on 28th February 2021.
- Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.
- Each voucher can only be used once.
- Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
- Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
- Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.