detail mode
DAY 9 of Christmas Giveaway: WIN Baby Bedding & Nursery Essentials
Start Date : 2021-12-18End Date : 2022-01-02 23:59:59

6 X WINNERS stand a chance to win Baby Bedding & Nursery Essentials from Lullaby Bebe.

Baby Bedding & Nursery Essentials Giveaway

Lullaby Bebe is a homegrown brand that offers a vast range of modern, stylish, and chic nursery essentials.
We provide customised services to make your favourite themes and patterns into bedding sets for your little one.
Our mission is to help parents design their perfect children's nursery in a fun, creative, and stress-free process! ​

We believe that the crib is the heart of your nursery and you'd definitely want to make it the most comfortable spot in the room.
Some newborns sleep for up to 10 hours a day (if you're lucky!)

so why not spoil yourself with a space that you know you will be spending so much time in? Let us help you make your dream nursery come true!

6 x Winners to get any of the below Baby Bedding & Nursery Essentials:

- Baby bedding set
- Nursing set (1 x nursing cover&nursing pillow + 1 x baby pillow set)
- Changing mat set (comes with waterproof mat, pillow & bolsters)
- Ruffle baby nest

To win, all you have to do is simply: 

1) Follow the Instagram page of LULLABY BEBE

2) Tell us in the answer field below 'Which items from the above would you like to win?'

That will be all :) Contest ends 2 Jan 2022 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!

================================================================

Terms and conditions: 

1. Contest will run from 18 Dec 2021 to 2 Jan 2022.  
  2. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents.
  3. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.
  4. Entries are only qualified to those who follow the pages
  5. Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
  6. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
  7. Winners will need to collect the prize from Lullaby Bebe Store
  8. By submitting this online form, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and Lullaby Bebe, and for TAP and Lullaby Bebe and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP and Lullaby Bebe's products and services and other related TAP and Lullaby Bebe's products and services respectively.
  9. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.

This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.