detail mode
DAY 7 of Christmas Giveaway: WIN The Pink Stuff Bundle worth $66.60
Start Date : 2021-12-16End Date : 2021-12-31 23:59:59

10 X LUCKY WINNERS to walk away with house cleaning bundle worth $66.60 from The Pink Stuff!

WE ARE SO PROUD OF THE PINK STUFF. LOVED BY CUSTOMERS EVERYWHERE!

It's eye-catching packaging, natural products, great price and most importantly it's excellent cleaning abilities made it fly off the shelves and it is still doing so!

This Christmas, we have partnered with The Pink Stuff to provide 10 x LUCKY WINNERS with the amazing house cleaning bundle worth $66.60.

So hurry now and participate in the giveaway!
All you have to do is: 

1. Follow The Pink Stuff on Instagram
  2. Tell us in the answer field below 'What would you like to clean with The Pink Stuff Product?'

That's all :) Contest ends 31 Dec 2021 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!

================================================================

Terms and conditions: 
  1. Contest will run from 16 Dec 2021 to 31 Dec 2021.  
  2. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents (or have a Singapore mailing address).
  3. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once to maintain fairness.
  4. Entries are only qualified to those who follow the pages
  5. Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
  6. Participants must fulfill all three steps for their entry to qualify for the giveaway.
  7. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
  8. The prizes will be shipped to winners.
  9. By redeeming this reward, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and The Pink Stuff, and for TAP and The Pink Stuff and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP and The Pink Stuff products and services and other related TAP and The Pink Stuff products and services respectively.
  10. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.