detail mode
DAY 15 of Christmas Giveaway: WIN Fitbit Family Christmas Giveaway
Start Date : 2021-12-24End Date : 2022-01-08 23:59:59

1 X LUCKY WINNER to walk away with 1 Fitbit Charge 5, 1 Fitbit Luxe and 1 Fitbit Ace 3 total worth of $604!

WIN a set of 3 advanced trackers from Fitbit for the entire family and reach your fitness goals together this festive season!

Nothing triumphs the gift of health so in celebration of this joyous season, we are giving ONE lucky family a chance to win a set of of 3 Fitbit (worth S$604) devices which includes our latest advanced fitness & health tracker Charge 5, the fashion-forward, fitness & wellness tracker Luxe, and an activity tracker Ace 3 for your little one.

So what are you waiting for? Join the giveaway now!

To win, simply: 

1. Follow Fitbit SG on Instagram
  2. Like theAsianparent Instagram Giveaway post for this giveaway and tag 2 friends in the comment section.
  3. Tell us in the answer field below 'What's your favorite activity to do as a family?'

That will be all :) Contest ends 8 Jan 2022 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!

================================================================

Terms and conditions: 
  1. Contest will run from 24 Dec 2021 to 8 Jan 2022.  
  2. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents.
  3. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once to maintain fairness.
  4. Entries are only qualified to those who follow the pages
  5. Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
  6. Participants must fulfill all three steps for their entry to qualify for the giveaway.
  7. The winner must provide a Singapore address for the prize to be sent to, or forfeit the prize for another winner.
  8. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
  9. By submitting this online form, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and Fitbit, and for TAP and Fitbit and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP and Fitbit's products and services and other related TAP and Fitbit's products and services respectively.
  10. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.