detail mode
DAY 10 of Christmas Giveaway: WIN Arlo Pro 4 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera worth $399!
Start Date : 2021-12-19End Date : 2022-01-03 23:59:59

On the Day 10 of Christmas Giveaway, 2 X LUCKY WINNERS stand a chance to win Arlo Pro 4 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera worth $399!

WIN an Arlo Pro 4 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera (worth $399) this festive season!

Gift your loved ones added security and peace of mind in this season of giving!

You'll never have to miss out precious moments ever again and keep a close watch on those that matter the most with the new Arlo Pro 4 Camera. Be it watching over your home or keeping an eye on the kids or vulnerable ones at home, the Pro 4 can do it all. Look after those closest to your heart with the Pro 4 that's equipped with 2K HDR video quality, colour night vision, integrated spotlight and full weather resistance. The Pro 4 also connects directly to Wi-Fi, enabling an even easier DIY setup as a standalone security solution or compliment to an existing Arlo ecosystem.

Pair the Pro 4 camera with an Arlo Base Station for free local recording or smart assistant of your choice and get notified anywhere, any time. 

To win, simply: 

1) Follow Arlo on their Instagram  and Facebook page
2) Tag 2 friends
3) Tell us in the answer field below 'Why you want to win Arlo Pro 4 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera?'

That will be all :) Contest ends 3 Jan 2022 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!

======================================================================

Terms and conditions: 

1. Contest will run from 19 Dec 2021 to 3 Jan 2022.  
  2. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents.
  3. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.
  4. Entries are only qualified to those who follow the pages
  5. Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
  6. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
  7. The winner must provide a Singapore address for the prize to be sent to, or forfeit the prize for another winner.
  8. By submitting this online form, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and Arlo, and for TAP and Arlo and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP and Arlo's products and services and other related TAP and Arlo's products and services respectively.
  9. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.