detail mode
CONTEST GIVEAWAY - Mommy & Me: Pasyal by Pair!
Start Date : 2023-09-01End Date : 2023-09-30 23:59:59

Parents. answer the question and get a chance to win a stylish & comfy treat for your feet— through P2,000+ worth of freebies from IPANEMA!

Wherever you go, I go—‘yan ang parating scenario sa ating mga babies! Mapa-banyo man ‘yan, o sa malls at parks, bitbit palagi si baby. Kung hindi naman sila ang sumusunod sa atin, tayo naman ang humahabol sa kanila everywhere! Kaya naman our feet deserve to be in the best comfort and in the best style!

Answer the question:

“Saan mo paboritong ipasyal si Baby?”
and 2 lucky winners will get a chance to win a stylish & comfy treat for your feet— through P2,000+ worth of freebies from IPANEMA!

You get to choose between a wide array of comfortable, stylish and sustainably durable flip flops, slides or sandals available for ALL ages—yes, kay Mommy man o kay Baby!

PAANO SUMALI

Click “Participate”
Sagutin ang tanong na “Saan mo paboritong pasyalin si Baby?”
Huwag kalimutan ang hashtags #Mommy&Me #IpanemaPhilippines #theAsianparent
I-like and follow ang Ipanema Philippines sa Facebook at Instagram

IMPORTANT:
The data you share with us is safe and protected.
Gift certificates/ Vouchers cannot be interchanged with its monetary value.
Shipping fees will be shouldered/ taken care of by the winners.
Please make sure that your TAP Profile is updated with correct details (Full name, email address, mobile number, home address)

Contest promo runs from September 1 - September 30, 2023.

ABOUT IPANEMA

Ipanema is inspired by and named after the famous Ipanema beach, a spectacular coastal neighbourhood in Rio de Janeiro, it features designs that are as vibrant and diverse as Brazil itself, blending bold styles and eco-efficient manufacturing to achieve comfort and sustainability. 

It is made from a uniquely formulated PVC called "Flexpand" - a recyclable, phthalate-free, hypoallergenic and non-toxic material that makes our footwear super comfortable, flexible & durable on the footbed and toe strap.

Ipanema is a durable and stylish investment for fashion-forward moms and playful, energetic toddlers. Both parents and children can be confident knowing their Ipanema pairs can support them at every stage.

Each Ipanema footwear is:

• Vegan 

• Non-Toxic

• Phtalate-Free

• 100% Recyclable

• Made with 30% recycled material 

• Eco-friendly production in factories that use renewable, clean energy

• Ethically Made

• Uses Innovative Flexpand material that ensures comfort, flexibility and durability on the footbed and toe straps

• Colors that last

Shopee: Ipanema Philippines, Online Shop | Shopee Philippines
Lazada: https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.7iVMHThis promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.