When do you think is the ideal time to return back to work after giving birth? (Especially if missing out on work opportunities is a concern)
When do you think is the ideal time to return back to work after giving birth? (Especially if missing out on work opportunities is a concern)
Voice your Opinion
Within 6 months
Within a year
1-2 years
Others (tell us why in the comments)
It shouldn't matter (tell us why too!)

1634 responses

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

To raise an emotionally healthy and resilient child requires the mother to be present at least until the child is 2 y.o. Nobody can do mothering but the mother (don't fool yourself, grandparents have far less authority then the parents), but others can do your job. The company can replace you, your child cannot replace you.

Read more

Once the baby starts going to school you can start working. Because mother is the first parent to the baby and you shouldn't leave the baby during their budding phase. During 1 to 4 years babies learn everything and this phase is very important.

TapFluencer

Im still searching but for me 1 to 2 need mommy’s support since they are really need attention wise to grow up

I just want to be around my son to make him aware of everything.. don't like to leave him alone

the initial years with the baby is so crucial for bonding. 2 years after baby is born is perfect!

depende basta kung kailan available si mommy mag trabaho ulit,at kung may mag aalaga sa baby

VIP Member

Haiz....can't work after 6 months old.there aren't who help me take care my son.😔😔😔

TapFluencer

individual preference similarly to how each pregnancy differs

Super Mum

Notetable project may take more than 6 mths to complete.

nasa mommy na yun kung kelan nya gustong bumalik