On skin serums and make up

Hi mummies I am on my first trimester and I get different advice when it comes to skin care like using serums and sunscreen as well as make up. Some tell me as long as organic vegan and paraben free its okay some say wait till after first trimester is done.. I'm getting confused..

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I continued with my normal skincare products. For me, i dont see a need to change anything and am comfortable with it.

5y ago

Thank you for answering :)

I continue using my usual products (shishedo, Bio Essence) & avoided products with parabens.

Super Mum

I asked my PD before and he told me that I can continue to use whichever products that I am using.

5y ago

Thanks for answering! :)

Super Mum

For me I use whatever I’m using. Except to avoid salicylic acid related products .

Yeah avoid using products with sulfates, harsh chemicals or added preservatives

I'm just using my usual stuff... minus the retinoid

Super Mum

If possible just go without makeup

Better to get organic product

Hi hi, Skin care is my forte. If you ask me i will say yes it's fine to apply as long as you make sure the skin care ingredient is safe even its preservative has many type, unsafe, safe. Its very important, preservative is always the killer that causes those cancer cell to be activated. So please make sure its preservative is safe. Don't trust those seller when they say safe. Their terms of safe meaning, the content us so little. But preservative has many type if manufacturer care for consumer health they will choose a totally safe preservative and not one that's not safe n yet content so little but claim its safe. You understand my meaning? If not ask me again I explain on phone to you.

Read more