8 weeks in

Hello, im almost 8 weeks in and i feel very tired and lethargic. I cant walk for a long period of time and would feel cramp if i do. Is that normal? I do have other symptoms too like nausea and vomiting but the fatigue is the worst. Sad part is, sometimes at night, i cant sleep well too ☹️

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I m 9 weeks. Fatigue and morning sickness. I always walked my son and I get tired. I find places to let him play and I can sit and rest. Sometimes, I feel sleepy when I rest. I just closed my eyes for a while. Drink lots of water and eat small meals.

me too! I'm at 9 weeks. cramps & sharp pain at nights have started / sleepless nights. nausea has eased after taking vitamin b6 from polyclinic. phew! it does helps! I can't even be awake at my first few weeks. fatigue at my worst I guess

4d ago

stated only vitamin b6. can check with pharmacist over the counter

Mama's choice special 5.5 Ada voucher diskon 100% bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek >>> https://shope.ee/5V98daM1Fh . (5238276)

I am at wk 6 and on diclectin - can hardly function at work. How do yall cope with work?

1w ago

I get it too.. I make sure I sleep at 10/11pm daily and make sure I take small nibbles and snack during the day to keep myself awake at work... sometimes I reduce the dosage on alternate days.. hope it helps 🙏

that's normal. as for exercise, maybe take it easy first.

same.. I can't sleep well at night