Worry on pregnancy

Hi. I’m 5 weeks pregnant but I do not seem to have morning sickness. My gynae appt is on the 8th week. Do I need to worry? Update: Just had my gynae checked. All is good. Thank you for encouraging me and telling your experiences. All the best mummies! 💓

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm 33 weeks pregnant now. I discovered I was pregnant when I felt nauseous for the first time at 7 weeks and that's about it. I'm very fortunate till now and I hope you will be free from morning sickness for the rest of your pregnancy! the body gets tired enough from all the changes without the complication of morning sickness. as for the other mummies who have to suffer morning sickness, pls take care! everyone's body is different.

Read more
1w ago

Thank you so much for your insight. Wishing you a smooth delivery. 👍

There’s nothing to worry! I don’t even know I’m pregnant till I’m week 6! Some mommies are luckier not to have any pregnancy symptoms. Trust me, you really do not want to experience morning sickness. It does not feel nice. Alternatively, your pregnancy symptoms will only show up later. Every pregnancy is different. Doesn’t mean other mommies have means you will have.

Read more
2w ago

Don’t worry so much! 😊 All the best for your motherhood!

my 2nd pregnancy i had face breakout, vomiting nausea everything the first few weeks. now on my 3rd, 6th week now hahaha i checked the test and it was positive just now and then suddenly at night i feel dizzy and nauseous 🤦😅 before that nothing no signs at all hahahaha 😂

Hello! My first gynae appt was at 7 weeks and i didnt have morning sickness by that time too. I did however get dicletin from my gynae to standby in case i develop it. I was lucky enough not to have morning sickness throughout my pregnancy though and i hope u’ll be too!

No worries. My morning sickness started around 7-8 weeks of pregnancy and goes away in my mid 2nd trimester. Every pregnancy is different. Some lucky women doesn’t even go through any morning sickness and some…has morning sickness throughout their entire pregnancy journey.

hey! symptoms usually starts at 6 weeks and above. hope you'll be one of the lucky ones not to have! i was so confident on my second one for not having it but it developed at 6-7 weeks and ended second half of my 2nd tri. all the best to you Mommy!

For my previous pregnancy, morning sickness only started after week 6. I had some bleeding and went to see a gynae and she performed a transvaginal ultrasound. Week 8 is better, your gynae will probably do an abdominal ultrasound.

Yes not to worry as I do not have morning sickness at all throughout my pregnancy too!🥰🤗 Maybe you can try to reschedule the gynae appt earlier for a check?

2w ago

I would suggest bringing forward the appointment only if you are ready to visit again at 8 weeks (the original appointment). reason being you may unnecessarily worry yourself if you get a scan earlier and not see a yolk sac or the embryo (because it's too early). most gynae's arrange at 8 weeks because by then there should be a clear embryo to look at.

That’s so nice not to experience morning sickness! Might be too early to experience too. Some people just don’t get morning sickness at all.

TapFluencer

neither do i... all the best throughout 💕