Any recommendation for gynae in Thomson?

Hello first time mom here, I am 10 weeks pregnant. I am looking at selecting a gynae who will deliver for me at Thomson. If there are any recommendations please let me know, as I am not sure how to shortlist. I think I prefer a female doctor. #1sttimemom #adviceappreciated

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr Edwin Thia. Male gynae but very very very detailed gynae. His stitching skills is superb. Super helpful, detailed, knowledgeable in his field. He answered every of my questions patiently & I am very comfortable with him. His clinic is The Prenatal Consultants at Novena Medical Center.

can consider Dr WK Tan. very experienced gynae, she delivered my 3 other siblings and myself, my nephew, my firstborn and now my no.2. I'll know that I'm in safe hands by an experienced doctor.

Can try Dr Eunice Chua at TLC thomson. She is my Gynae for both of my pregnancy. Her clinic is also at thomson but the only downside is the waiting time per visit

Dr Claudine Tan, highly recommend her if you want a straightforward, candid and friendly gynae!

TapFluencer

i went to dr geraldine at thomson medical katong

Can try dr liana koe

🤍