Mai Gann, United States

About Mai Gann


Visiting Austria If you're a qualified foreign national who is a holder of a permanent visa for Austria and you're not a citizen of another country, you may be qualified to apply for Austria Etias. So as to be eligible for the application, you must have lived in Austria for at least three years previous to your program. The duration of time has to be more than the maximum stay allowed by the immigration authorities for a particular visa class. This program is also referred to as the migration application. To be able to apply for the immigration advantages of Austria, you have to get hold of the Austrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and look for further instructions.

Read more
Write a reply