Sweet Potato and Lamb Casserole
- 1 lamb rib chop , trimmed of bone and fat, diced
- 2 scallions , thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet potato , peeled and chopped
- 1 medium tomato , peeled, seeded, and chopped
- Pinch of dried rosemary
- ½ cup unsalted chicken stock, or water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Put all ingredients in a casserole dish. Cover and bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Reduce the heat to 300°F. Continue baking until the lamb is tender, about 45 more minutes.
- If serving to older babies, chop into small pieces, and serve. For younger babies: transfer the ingredients into a blender or food processor, and puree. Serve.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.