Stir-Fried Egg Noodles
- 1 to 1.5 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tbsp light soy sauce
- 200 g dry egg noodles
- 1 tbsp garlic , minced
- 120 g bean sprouts , washed and plucked
- 1 medium carrot , chopped into short, thin strips
- 5 sticks of baby corn , sliced
- 80 g shitake mushrooms , sliced
- 150 g fish cake , sliced into strips
- 180 g vegetables , washed
- 2 tbsp oil
- Mix the oyster sauce and light soy sauce in a small container. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes, until strands have separated but are not soft.
- Strain the noodles. Quickly place them under running water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
- In a wok, heat the oil and add the garlic. Sauté until fragrant. Add the baby corn, and continue stirring for 1 minute.
- Add in the carrots and spinach. Continue to cook until spinach leaves have wilted. Add the fish cake, mushrooms, and bean sprouts, and stir-fry for 20 seconds. Place the noodles in the wok, and mix the ingredients thoroughly. Add the oyster sauce and soy sauce mixture, and continue to mix until well combined. Remove from heat. Serve.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.