Recovery Greek Salad
No cooking required
- 3 Romaine lettuce hearts , chopped
- 10-12 grape tomatoes , halved
- ½ small red onion , sliced into thin rings
- ½ green bell pepper , diced
- ½ cup roasted red peppers , sliced thinly
- 1 small cucumber , sliced
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 7-8 pepperoncini
- 1 cup feta cheese , crumbled
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp dry oregano
- ½ tsp peppercorns , ground
- Arrange greens in a mixing bowl.
- Pour dressing and toss well to combine evenly.
- Serve cold.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.