Honey Glazed Salmon with Lemon
- 2 salmon fillets , 180g each
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 25 g salted butter
- 1 garlic clove , minced finely
- 1 ¼ tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tbsp flour
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix seasoning ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the salmon in the seasoning, turning each side to coat evenly.
- In a skillet, heat oil and 1 tsp of butter over medium high heat. When butter melts, place the salmon fillets.
- Cook each fillet for 3 minutes. Turn and cook for another minute.
- Add remaining butter, garlic and honey. Swirl the pan as the butter melts and allow for the honey mixture to coat the salmon..
- Simmer until the honey butter mixture begins to bubble turn golden. Pour lemon juice and swirl the skillet to spread. Taste the sauce and check if it needs more salt, pepper and lemon.
- Turn the fillet over for another coating and then remove from heat. Arrange salmon on serving dish and pour over sauce.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.