Ginger and garlic beef stir fry
- 80 g ginger
- 100 g tenderloin beef thinly sliced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsps sesame oil
- Dash of pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsps water
- Few slices spring onions to taste
- Marinate the tenderloin beef with light soy sauce and pepper.
- Heat up sesame oil and add shredded ginger. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Add in garlic and fry until golden brown.
- Add beef and stir fry until cooked.
- Pour light soy sauce.
- Pour water in and stir until water has evaporated. Bring to boil with high heat.
- Add spring onions for garnish. Serve with rice or eat alone — enjoy!
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.