Cheesy Cauliflower and Broccoli Bake
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese , grated
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese , grated
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (optional)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter , melted
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 1 lb cauliflower florets
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a saucespan, stir the milk and cheese over medium heat, until the cheese melts. Toss in the hotsauce (optional), melted butter, oregano, basil, and salt and pepper. Stir well, and remove from heat.
- Spread the broccoli and cauliflower in a 9 by 13-inch baking dish. Pour in the cheese mixture, making sure all the veggies are covered. Sprinkle panko bread crumbs on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread crumbs are golden brown, about 20 minutes. The broccoli and cauliflower should be tender when pierced with a fork.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.