- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 cauliflower head
- 350 g crème fraîche
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 50 g Gruyère cheese , grated
- 1 tbsp Parmesan , grated
- 1 tbsp fresh chives , chopped
- Ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Toss cauliflower in a bowl. Pour over the oil and maple syrup and maple syrup. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer roasting tray and cook in the oven until the cauliflower becomes tender (about 20mins).
- In a bowl, combine crème fraiche, Gruyere and mustard. Pour onto the cauliflower. Sprinkle parmesan and return to oven for another 10mins, just when the cheese begins to bubble.
- Garnish with chives and serve.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.