No cooking required
- 8 oz asparagus (34-36 skinny spears, trimmed ends)
- 1 cup and 2 tbsp of peas
- Juice from ½ of lime
- 1 ½ tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp red onion (diced)
- 2 teaspoons dry cilantro
- Soften the asparagus by steaming.
- Combine all ingredients except the onions and blend in a food processor.
- Once smooth, stir in onions and place inside the refrigerator.
- Serve cold with tortilla chips, crackers or add to your favorite sandwich.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.