Asian Chicken Wraps
No cooking required
- 1½ cups cooked chicken , chopped
- 1 cup napa cabbage , shredded
- ½ cup water chestnuts , sliced
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ½ red bell pepper , sliced into thin strips
- 1/3 cup sweet-and-sour sauce
- 4-8 inch flour tortillas
- Combine chicken, cabbage, water chestnuts, almonds, bell pepper, and sweet-and-sour sauce in a medium bowl. Mix until combined.
- Spoon the chicken mixture evenly on the center of each tortilla. Roll up.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.