Or Luak (Oyster Omelette)
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 tbsps tapioca flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 2-3 tbsps chilli paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooking oil
- Soft lettuce leaves
- Sweet chilli sauce to serve
- 2 spring onions chopped finely
- 100 g small oysters
- 2 tsps seafood seasoning
- 150 ml watermelon
- 1½ tbsps rice flour
- Beat eggs with seafood seasoning and set aside.
- Combine tapioca flour, rice flour, salt and water together. Heat a pan with 2 tbsps oil till smoking hot, add in garlic and tapioca mixture. Let it set.
- Pour eggs over and let it partially set. Then break mixture up into smaller pieces and stir-fry over high heat for 3 mins.
- Push to the side of pan, add in 1 tbsp oil.
- When hot, add in chilli paste and oysters. Stir-fry for 1 min and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook till heated through. Sprinkle some spring onions. Add salt to taste.
- Serve with lettuce and chilli sauce on the side.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.