Roasted Cabbage Wedges
Lunch, Dinner, Salad
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large lemon cut into wedges
- 1 tsp feta cheese
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Fine chopped parsley
- Adjust the cooking rack in your toaster oven to the lowest position and preheat to 450°F on the “Bake” setting. Lightly oil your roasting pan or a quarter sheet pan.
- Cut the cabbage into 4 wedges and add them in a single layer to your prepared pan. Leave the core on your cabbage wedges. It will help the wedges stay intact while roasting. Brush each side with oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Roast cabbage for 10 to 15 minutes. Using a spatula carefully flip each wedge. Continue cooking until the cabbage is browned on the edges and fork-tender, about 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the size of your wedges.
- Squeeze half of the lemon over the cabbage, sprinkle with feta and parsley. Serve with remaining wedges and enjoy!
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.